hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, January 01, 2007
Monday, January 01, 2007
I'M DDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROJECTS BE DAMNEEEDDDDDD!!!
Then again. I don't think God will allow me to die now, not when I've got cell to lead.
BORED OUT OF MY MIND. RAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH!!!!
Where's my xbox gammmeee??? I hope sis comes back quickly...in a sentimental mood...I'm sorry I couldn't be there on sun...Miss you guys loads.
My new year resolution is never to do any resolution. Cos whatever you write down, you know you won't keep to it or them. And anyway, God will lead..so whatever you write, may not be what He planned...I'll write my own letter and put it in my file =)
At the mean time, I'm amusing myself trying to figure out what this song means: By the way, it contains some vulgarities. But it's actually...quite a fun song to dance to...
Hey by Pixies
Hey! Been trying to meet you. Mmmm. Hey! Must be a devil between us.Or whores in my head,Whores at the door,Whores in my bed,But hey! Where have you been?If you go, I will surely die. We're chained, we're chained. We're chained, we're chainedWe're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained) We're chained (chained), We're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)Uh! Said the man to the lady. Mmmmm. Uh! Said the lady to the man.She's gone and the whores' like a choir, "Uh, uh!"All night and Mary, ain't you tired of this, uh?It's the sound that the mother makesWhen the baby breaksWe're chained, we're chainedWe're chained, we're chainedWe're chained, we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained (chained), we're chained (chained)We're chained...